Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Behind the scenes: Maddie

Here is a behind the scenes look at my shoot from the other day. We had to reschedule from Friday due to the weather and I'm glad we did. It was nice and sunny out and the perfect lighting for the shots I had planned. It's been a while since I've done any behind the scenes video and I gotta say I'm a bit rusty. :) Vicki shot the footage for me and I edited. It took me forever to remember how to edit video, and I forgot how much fun it can be. I have to definitely get back to making videos from my shoots. It's a little rough, but all in all I still love it. :) Take a look at some of the behind the scene shots, as well as some portraits of Maddie I took before she went to hair. I added the video at the end.











No comments:

Post a Comment