Monday, September 12, 2011

When the day is done...

So yesterday I shot with Rebecca Smith. She changed her hair color and wanted to shoot with the new color. Becs is one of the models on my short list that I'll pretty much shoot with no matter what. Hey, anyone who would balance on a chair inside an inflatable pool trying to keep their face about water for me, has pretty much got my loyalty. LOL. She and Gina floundered for damn near an hour in that pool, lmao, but I digress. Anywho, we couldn't find a make-up artist so I decided to keep the whole thing simple, and stick to the basics. At least we had more than a stick of shadowblast and eyeliner like last time. *sigh* good times. So anyway, we hauled to a park down the street from me armed with just my camera and a couple of pair of clothes. I wanted to capture a simple afternoon. Just you and your significant other enjoying a day together. The title, 'When the day is done' made me think of the small memories we make, just doing nothing. That was the basis for the shoot. Memories linger, and I wanted to show that. I've been dabbling in behind the scenes video and wanted to try something else. I wanted to see if I could do a moving editorial. We spent the first five minutes giggling, but got into the groove and I got some great footage. I was up until the wee hours of the morning trying to figure out how to use my Vegas Studio. (Thank you very much Google) Here is the result, and I'm kinda proud of myself. Definitely look out for more of these, cause I'm feeling very inspired. thanks Becca for being down for anything. :)


Untitled from Adrienne Andersen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment