Monday, February 14, 2011

Photogs have fun in front of the camera too!

So this weekend Tony Firpi from Devious Elements and I exchanged portraits. He did portraits of me and I, him. It was fun. We talked ideas, models, and he basically gave me tons of tricks and tips about photoshop and lighting that I didn't know. It was a good day, and I'm glad we met up. I was hella nervous and sooo close to chickening out. LOL. Tony is a natural behind the camera AND in front. Lucky for me, he was down to try whatever. We pretty much went through his closet and picked out something that would a mix of both our visions. I think it came out great.  Here are some of my favorite shots from the shoot. I think it showcases him as the playful and charming person his friends know him as, but also shows off his swagger.





No comments:

Post a Comment